Widgets, two new themes and more help are just a few of things in the latest SliderPlus, v1.0.5, which I’ve just pushed out. Headway should roll it out in the next day or so.
Here’s a comprehensive list of recent changes.
v1.0.5 – 1-Aug-2012
- HELP: Added “Usage” section in SliderPlus Slideshow listing screen
- HELP: Various tweaks and typo fixes
- ADDED: SliderPlus widget
- ADDED: SliderPlus WP template tag: pzsplus($shortname)
- ADDED: Glossy Blue theme
- ADDED: Sky Blue theme
- CHANGED: Put Slideshow WP help into its own php file
1.0.4 : 31-Jul-2012
- HELP: Added “Anatomy of a slide” image to “Designing a Slideshow”
- FIXED: Manual updater getting wrong file name
v1.0.3 : 28-Jul-2012
- UPDATED: Pizazz libs v1.2.11
- UPDATED: jQuery Cycle to v2.9999.5
- CHANGED: Simple validation on some fields now, such as shortname.
- ADDED: Image only and Text only options to layout selector
v1.0.1 : 24-Jul-2012
- ADDED: Loading indicator when using an embedded URL
- ADDED: Option to use Gallery+ or NextGen galleries as the source
- ADDED: Option to use embed code in slides
- CHANGED: Moved some Pizazz libs into dedicated SliderPlus libs
- UPDATED: Help texts
- CHANGED: Bullet size from 32px to 45px
- FIXED: Filters not showing on load, only on change
- FIXED: Warnings in transition effects listing
- FIXED: Slide destination link not working
- FIXED: Bottom border in wrong place
Tip: If you ever have trouble getting the auto-upgrading working, try deactivating Headway, and then Pizazz’s own auto-updating should kick in. You can also look for manual updates on the PizazzWP menu page.