Today see the release of Architect v1.11 with three new Beaver Builder modules; enhancements for photographers; multiple methods to display any field from any table; Gutenberg compatibility fixes and the usual plethora of tweaks and fixes.
New Beaver Builder Modules
– Maps Extended module can use any field from any table for map address
– Any Fields module displays content from any field in any table
– Adaptive Sidebar module load sidebars on specific devices
– Add textual copyright marks to your images on the fly
– Set compression for the featured images
– Disable right click saving and copying of images
For advanced WordPress users
Display any field from any table using a Blueprint, with the Beaver module, or with the new Missing table and field data shortcode.
If you’re using Blox or Headway, Architect also fully supports them with the Architect block.
Any fields caveat
Due to the many ways to create custom fields, and many field types, the any fields functionality may not actually be able to display *any* field properly without me making enhancements. Therefore, please contact me if you encounter a field you cannot display properly.
With the switch to Freemius, I am able to easily provide a Lite version of Architect. Contact me if you would like to try it.
The full changelog can be viewed on the Architect website